– Neodynamic Barcode Professional for Silverlight (any version)
– Silverlight 4 or greater
– Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
– Microsoft Visual Basic 2010 Express Edition
– Microsoft Visual C# 2010 Express Edition
This demo demonstrates how you can easily create and print Avery Badges featuring barcodes in Silverlight Applications. Barcode Professional for Silverlight generates high quality vector-based barcodes and supports most popular linear (1D), Postal and 2D symbologies. In this sample application we selected the well known Code 39 (a.k.a. Code 3 of 9) with justify text alignment (a feature exclusive built-in Barcode Professional for Silverlight) for designing and printing Avery Badges for a fictitious Conference/Expo.
The following sample demo code features:
– A simple Silverlight Application which display a preview of Avery White Adhesive Name Badges 5395 including page navigation and zooming.
– Each badge displays info stored in an XML file encoding the Attendee’s ID as a Code 39 barcode using Neodynamic Barcode Professional for Silverlight.
– Print the displayed badges page or print ALL Avery badges pages using PrintDocument class with HasMorePages feature.
A simple Avery Badges viewer in Silverlight featuring vector-based barcodes
.NET Components & Controls