FlashPlayerControl is a developer’s library to enhance Macromedia Flash Player ActiveX features. It does not use its own engine to display movies but provide a wrapper around official swflash.ocx/flash.ocx code instead. Thus it is possible to avoid certain Macromedia Flash Player ActiveX limitations.
There are a few editions:
- more about Delphi edition: http://www.flashplayercontrol.com/delphi/
- more about Windows DLL edition: http://www.flashplayercontrol.com/dll/
- more about .NET edition: http://www.flashplayercontrol.com/dotnet/
Features at a glance
- Load flash movies directly from any source (no temporary files!). Protect your flash movies.
- Create flash-enabled applications which are ready to work even when the Macromedia Flash Player ActiveX is not installed!
- Transparency is fully supported
- Ability to play Flash Video (FLV) directly from any source (no temporary files!). Protect your flash videos.
- Enable/disable flash sounds
- Get a snap image of the current flash movie frame
- Write code which is compatible with any version of Macromedia Flash Player ActiveX (3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8).
Welcome to our forum: http://www.flashplayercontrol.com/forum/