What’s new in this release?
The new version of Aspose.Network for .NET 6.0.0 has been released. This new Release supports SFTP protocol for communication with secure FTP servers. SFTP uses SSH file transfer protocol usually on port 22. The new and improved features added in this release are listed below
- SFTP protocol support for ftp servers
- Add DeliveryTime property in MapiMessage class
- Add DeleteFolder() method to ExchangeWebServiceClient
- MSG saved from Outlook 2007 shows attachments in LinkedResources
- Issues are resolved with parses eml addresses without displaying the name
- Image Attachments in EML file are saved as junk file issue is resolved
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Network for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Network for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Use MS Word Document as Body of Message and Send Email
- Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions Protocol
Overview:Aspose.Network for .NET
Aspose.Network is a suite of .NET components for network programming with support for .NET logging framework and Microsoft Exchange Server. Now you can read and write Outlook Message files using Aspose.Network. It provides iCalendar engine and SSL support for SMTP, POP3 & IMAP protocols with other mail merge features. You can import & export emails in MHT, PST & EML formats. It supports all the features of SMTP, MIME, S/MIME, POP3, FTP, WhoIs, DNS, ICMP, IMAP, HTTP, SOCKS 4/4A & SOCKS 5 components.
More about Aspose.Network for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Network for .NET
- Download Aspose.Network for .NET
- Online documentation of Aspose.Network for .NET
- Demos of Aspose.Network for .NET
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Network for .NET Forum
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Network for .NET blog