What’s New in this Release?
The long awaited version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET (4.8.0) has been released. This release includes the long awaited stable version of BindFO feature and supports the capability to convert Base64Bit images to PDF format. A few more HTML tags are also supported and a new feature of converting PrintDocument to PDF is also provided. This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below
- Stable BindFO feature
- Stable HTML to PDF conversion
- Issues with VerticalTextRotationType.AntiClockWise are resolved
- Fix page number format tests
- CSS support during HTML to PDF conversion
- HTML element “strong” does not seem to be supported with customer font
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Pdf for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Pdf for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview: Aspose.Pdf for .NET
Aspose.Pdf is a .Net component for writing Pdf documents without using Adobe Acrobat. It supports converting HTML, XSL-FO & Word documents to PDF and you can also create PDF by API, XML templates or XSL-FO files. Other supported features include PDF/A-1, PDF linearization, XML meta data, form field creation, bookmark, image formats & security features, hyperlinks, adding footnotes, text & page properties, decimal tab stop, HTML tags and keeping paragraphs together when breaking page.
More about Aspose.Pdf for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Pdf for .NET
- Online Demo for Aspose.Pdf for .NET
- Download Aspose.Pdf for .NET
- Read online documentation of Aspose.Pdf for .NET
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Pdf for .NET Forum
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Pdf for .NET blog