What’s New in this Release?
Aspose.Flash for .NET 3.4.0 has been released. This new release of Aspose.Flash improved image rendering using Render method, updating string constants in ABCFile obtained from ABCData, text replacement and true type font to SWF font conversion features. This release includes plenty of improved features and bug fixes as listed below
- Need to swap FLV name in SWF file is resolved
- Processing issues are resolved in Render method for the sample files
- SWF file issue is fixed after changes made using ABCFile
- Problem with spacing while replacing text are solved
- Allow to mark the text read-only and no-select while keeping it scrollable
- Allow to show the scroll bar when the text is scrollable
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Flash for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Flash for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview: Aspose.Flash for .NET
Aspose.Flash is a non-graphical .NET Flash management component allowing developers to dynamically generate and edit Flash® content directly from .NET applications. It provides support for Flash v8, Flash v9, Flash Lite and ActionScript allowing you to create, parse and modify flash files. Using Aspose.Flash, you can create banners with animation, menus or whole site, GIS maps or simple games. Also insert images, shapes, simple morphing, gradients, audio and video streams to your flash files.
More about Aspose.Flash for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Flash for .NET
- Download Aspose.Flash for .NET
- Feature Overview of Aspose.Flash for .NET
- Demos of Aspose.Flash for .NET
- Online documentation of Aspose.Flash for .NET
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Flash for .NET Forum
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Flash for .NET blog