InCisif.net is an automation tool designed to implement client-side functional testing of
Web applications under Internet Explorer 6 or 7, using languages such as VB.Net, C# or IronPython.
Tests can be recorded and edited within Microsoft’s Visual Studio 2005, 2008 or Express Editions.
New features in the 2.1 release include:
– ASP.NET Id support at record and run time.
– Automatically grab screen shot in case of error.
– Email notification of the suite report in HTML and XML, and trace file and error screenshots.
– New API members using LINQ or Lambda Expression.
– Cassini support.
– The record mode now displays the source code generated with color coding.
More about InCisif.net 2.1 from our blog.