What’s new in this release?
Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services 2.0.0 has been released. This new release includes a remarkable support for applying various security constraints over resultant PDF. An amazing feature of adding User Password, restricting the user from updating document contents as well as filling the form fields has been introduced. This new version is even more stable as compare to its predecessors and provides better support for processing complex reports. This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below.
- Security constraints (UserPassword, MasterPassword, IsContentsModifyingAllowed and IsFormFillingAllowed) can be applied to .RDL reports.
- Apply Security constraints while exporting report using Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services
- Restrict user from editing the document
- Fix Aspose.Total for Reporting Services license type support
- 0 byte lenght PDF is being generated when exporting the report
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Pdf Services for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview: Aspose.Report for .NET
Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services makes it possible generating PDF reports in Microsoft SQL Server 2000 & 2005 Reporting Services. Some advanced features like adding PDF bookmarks, using HTML tags, XMP metadata, custom embedded font and rendering watermark for pages are now supported. Also convert all RDL report features including sections, images, charts, tables, matrices, headers and footers to PDF. It also enables you creating Pdf documents on the server without using Adobe PDF Library SDK.
More about Aspose.Report for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services
- Download Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services
- Demos of Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services
- Online documentation of Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services Forum
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services blog