What’s new in this release?
The new version of Aspose.Network for .NET 5.5.0 has been released. This new Release includes accessing Contacts information from PST files and saving a contact to disk in MSG format. The main improved features and bug fixes added in this release are listed below.
- Add support for Outlook PST file format 97 – 2002
- Access outlook contacts from PST file
- Message saving issue with embedded image is successfully resolved
- Enhanced Embedded images loading from an MHT file
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Network for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Network for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview:Aspose.Network for .NET
Aspose.Network is a suite of .NET components for network programming with support for .NET logging framework and Microsoft Exchange Server. Now you can read and write Outlook Message files using Aspose.Network. It provides iCalendar engine and SSL support for SMTP, POP3 & IMAP protocols with other mail merge features. You can import & export emails in MHT, PST & EML formats. It supports all the features of SMTP, MIME, S/MIME, POP3, FTP, WhoIs, DNS, ICMP, IMAP, HTTP, SOCKS 4/4A & SOCKS 5 components.
More about Aspose.Network for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Network for .NET
- Download Aspose.Network for .NET
- Online documentation of Aspose.Network for .NET
- Demos of Aspose.Network for .NET
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Network for .NET Forum
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Network for .NET blog