March 22nd has been released new version of full text search and similar documents search program – SearchInform 2.1. In version 2.1 has been greatly improved speed of highlighting found search query words in document, and added couple new file formats available for indexing.
In version 2.1 has been greatly improved speed of highlighting found search query words in document. Especially it important for the files of a big size, and while you search in a big index. Highlighting speed is increased in several times, what makes more conveniences reviewing found documents, especially in “native” format.
Also in SearchInform 2.1 is added capability of indexing Microsoft Messenger messages log files.
Further more since 2.0.06 version in Server part of SearchInform Corporate Enterprise has an opportunity to index and search in all computers of local network.
Main Features of SearchInform:
– Phrasal search with account of morphology and the synonyms dictionary
– The new technology for searching similar documents SoftInform Search Technology
– High indexing speed (from 15 to 30 Gb/hour),
– Index size about 15-25% of the actual text information amount
– Support of over 50 widely used text file formats, Outlook and TheBat electronic messages, mp3 and avi tags, as well as ICQ 99-2005 andMicrosoft Messenger logs.
– Flawless operation with archives
– Universal data sources (indexing DBMS and various informational systems fields)
You will find more information on the official site:
You can download the trial version of SearchInform from:
You can download the free version of SearchInform from:
If you have any questions, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of the PR department of SoftInform