Active Database Software team is glad to present to your attention the new version of Active Query Builder .NET Edition, a visual query builder component suite that allows your end-users to build complex SQL queries with unions and subqueries via an intuitive visual interface. The component has rich API with ability to parse, analyze and build SQL queries programmatically.
Learn more about Active Query Builder .NET Edition
Active Query Builder .NET Edition supports Visual Studio 2005 and higher, Windows.Forms environment (100% Managed Code).
The new version 1.9 introduces numerous usability, SQL syntax and API improvements, such as:
– Possibility to change join type via context popup menu.
– Manual editing of Join expressions via the Link Properties dialog.
– PostgreSQL syntax: Support of INTO clause.
– DB2 syntax: Adding of the Query Properties dialog.
– MS SQL Server: Support of ranking functions.
– More optimal grid filling when loading criteria and select list items.
Read the whole news story