– Neodynamic ThermalLabel SDK for .NET
– Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 (or greater)
– Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 / 2008
– Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 / 2008 Express Editions (VB, C#, J#, and C++)
– Any Zebra Thermal Printer supporting ZPL (Zebra Programming Language)
By using Neodynamic ThermalLabel SDK for .NET you can easily create, design and print barcode labels to all Zebra ZPL printers by writing just pure .NET code in VB or C#. The source code provided is about how to create and print two barcode thermal labels, one simple label featuring a barcode with simple text and another one featuring a more advanced layout including tables, images, texts and barcodes.
IMPORTANT: To test the sample code you must have installed a Zebra ZPL thermal printer.
The following figure shows the first basic label that is printed by using the sample code.
This figure shows the second label which is more complex in design but easy to create by using ThermalLabel SDK for .NET
Follow these steps:
– Download and install latest version of Neodynamic ThermalLabel SDK for .NET
– Open Visual Studio 2005 /2008 and open sample projects available in Samples folder of ThermalLabel SDK for .NET installation folder.
– Ensure that the project is correctly referencing Neodynamic.SDK.ThermalLabel.dll assembly.
– Run the sample Windows Forms application and test the thermal label samples.
If you need more information or assistance, please contact our Technical Support.
.NET Components & Controls