Aspose.Cells for .NET is an Excel spreadsheet programming component and library that allows software developers to manipulate and convert spreadsheet files from within their own applications. A combination of APIs and GUI controls, Aspose.Cells for .NET speeds up Microsoft Excel programming and conversion.
The APIs give developers powerful tools for performing simple file conversions or more complex tasks. Developers have control over page layout, formatting, charts and formulas. They can read and write spreadsheet files and save out to a variety of image, portable and text file formats.
Aspose.Cells for .NET is fast and reliable. It saves time and effort compared to developing your own spreadsheet manipulation solution or using Microsoft Automation.
At a Glance
An overview of the main Excel file formats, data processing, import, export and rendering capabilities of Aspose.Cells for .NET.
Aspose.Cells for .NET supports the .NET framework (including C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET etc.), PHP, Python and Mono.
Supported File Formats
Aspose.Cells for .NET supports the popular spreadsheet (XLS, XLSX, XLSM, XLSB, XLTX, XLTM, CSV, SpreadsheetML, ODS) file formats your business use every day. It also allows exporting Excel files to PDF, XPS, HTML, MHTML, Plain Text and popular image formats including TIFF, JPG, PNG, BMP and SVG.
- Excel reporting – build dynamic Excel reports on the fly
- Create Excel dashboards, incorporating charts and pivot tables
- High-fidelity Excel rendering and printing
- Import data from Excel spreadsheets
- Export data to Excel spreadsheets
- Spreadsheet generation
- Spreadsheet visualization through an Excel enabled grid for both desktop and web
- Spreadsheet manipulation/editing
- Spreadsheet conversion
We have clients of many different types, including:
- Data processing houses
- Educational institutions
- Government organizations
- Insurance firms
- Legal institutions
- Postal/cargo services
- Search engines
- See a list of some of the companies that use Aspose.Cells.