MelodyCan has a capability to watch an arbitrary media library folder and convert media content as soon as it was downloaded from a music provider or simply copied to that folder. This is implemented by means of ‘Automatic Conversion Folder’ engine and can be configured with corresponding fields in MelodyCan settings dialog.
When converting your audio content you have of choice of such destination audio format:
* MP3 – MPEG1-Layer3 nowadays is most widespread audio format which is supported by almost any audio/video devices.
* AAC – MPEG4-AAC is audio format natively intended for MPEG4 movies. Now it is supported by many well-known portable audio devices such as iPod.
* WAV – Uncompressed audio is right choice if you plan to rip your converted audio files to audio CD or edit your audio content with a waveform audio editor.
When converting your video content you may choose from one of following video formats:
* MPEG4 for iTunes (M4V file extension) – is intended for iTunes-compatible video devices such as iPod.
* DivX for home video systems (AVI file extension) – is intended for DivX-compatible video devices such as home or portable DVD/DivX video players.
Whatever kind of media you need to convert, Melodycan is best choice for you. So forget about restrictions and enjoy your music and movies everywhere.
Windows® XP x32, Windows® 2003 x32 or Windows® Vista x32
1 GHz processor or faster
256 MB RAM or more
Windows Media Player 9 and higher installed, which can be downloaded for free from Microsoft