In this new release (Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET v.220.127.116.11), CJK font is supported in Form Field. Annotation and digital signature features are improved. The performance is greatly improved for some features such as PDF concatenation, PDF splitting and text extraction.
– CJK is supported in Form field feature. Users can fill text fields with Chinese/Japan/Korean.
– Some new annotation types are supported when adding annotations to PDF documents and extracting annotations from PDF documents.
– A set of new methods are added in PdfPageEditor for disposing pages flexibly.
– Some new features about form field are supported, such as default value in text fields, visual attributes for field facade and image scale setting in image field.
More about Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET
Aspose.Pdf.Kit is a .NET component to edit existing PDF documents supporting window forms and ASP.NET applications. You can add digital signatures to PDF and encrypt or decrypt a PDF file. It also supports XFA, adding CJK font in Form Field, bookmarks, AcroForm, adding watermark or logo, extracting or adding Images & text, append pages and converting PDF file to TIFF, BMP, PNG & JPG image formats. It enables you concatenating PDF files and lets you add or set XMP Metadata to an existing PDF.
– Download Evaluation Version of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET.
– Read online documentation of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET.
– Demos of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET.
– Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET Forum.
– Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET blog.