What’s new in this release?
The new release of Aspose.Tasks for .NET 3.5.0 includes new remarkable features of reading MPP files created by MS Project 2010 and saved as older MPP formats like 2003/2007. It also supports more languages for resource phonetics field and also allows you to reorder resources and resource assignments’ arrays by IDs when reading data from MPP files. . This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below.
- Access or modify outline code’s OnlyTableValuesAllowed flag from MS Project 2007 MPP files
- Read MPP files created by MS Project 2010 and saved as MS Project 2007 MPP
- Read MPP files created by MS Project 2010 and saved as MS Project 2003 MPP
- Reorder resources and resource assignments’ arrays by IDs when reading data from MPP files
- Use phonetics field for more languages.
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Tasks for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Tasks for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview: Aspose.Tasks for .NET
Aspose.Tasks is a non-graphical .NET Project management component that enables .NET applications to read, write and manage Project documents without utilizing Microsoft Project. With Aspose.Tasks you can read and change tasks, recurring tasks, resources, resource assignments, relations and calendars. Aspose.Tasks is a very mature product that offers stability and flexibility. As with all of the Aspose file management components, Aspose.Tasks works well with both WinForm and WebForm applications.
More about Aspose.Tasks for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Tasks for .NET
- Download Aspose.Tasks for .NET
- Demos of Aspose.Tasks for .NET
- Online documentation of Aspose.Tasks for .NET
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Tasks for .NET Forum
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Tasks for .NET blog