What’s new in this release?
The long awaited version of Aspose.Cells for .NET 5.2.0 has been released. It includes support for signing and validating Digital Signatures in XLSX files. Moreover supports to read/write and manipulate Pivot Tables in both XLS and XLSX files and the GridWeb control to import/export images in Excel spreadsheets are also supported in this release. This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below
- Supports signing and validating Digital Signatures in XLSX files.
- Supports R/W Pivot Tables in XLS and XLSX files.
- Calculates Pivot Table data to cells.
- Supports importing/exporting MS Excel’s images.
- Supports named ranges.
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Cells for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Cells for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview: Aspose.Cells for .NET
Aspose.Cells is a .NET component for spreadsheet reporting without using Microsoft Excel. It supports robust formula calculation engine, pivot tables, VBA, workbook encryption, named ranges, spreadsheet formatting, drawing objects like images, OLE objects and importing or creating charts. You can also create Excel file using designer spreadsheet, smart marker or API and apply formulae and functions. It supports CSV, SpreadsheetML, PDF and all file formats from Excel 97 to Excel 2007.
More about Aspose.Cells for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Cells for .NET
- Download Aspose.Cells for .NET
- Product Overview for Aspose.Cells for .NET
- Online documentation of Aspose.Cells for .NET
- Demos of Aspose.Cells for .NET
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Cells for .NET Forum
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Cells for .NET blog