What’s New in this Release?
The latest version of Aspose.BarCode for .NET 3.6.0 has been released. This new Release now includes support for threshold calculation in barcode recognition hints which is very useful in recognizing some bad/damaged barcodes. Below is the list of new and improved features supported in this version
- Introduced new RecognitionHints called ThresholdHints, allowing users to choose the algorithm of threshold calculating
- Fixed Barcode license problem with 64 bit OS
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.BarCode for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.BarCode for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview: Aspose.BarCode for .NET
Aspose.BarCode is a .NET component for generation and recognition of Linear and 2D barcodes on all kinds of .NET applications. It supports WPF with 29+ Barcode symbologies like OneCode, QR, Aztec, MSI, EAN128, EAN14, SSCC18, Code128, Code39, Postnet, MarcoPDF417, Datamatrix, UPCA etc. Other features include barcode insertion in PDF, Word and Excel documents. Also take image output in BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG and WMF formats. You can also control image styles such as background color, bar color etc.
More about Aspose.Report for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.BarCode for .NET
- Download of Aspose.BarCode for .NET
- Product Overview ofAspose.BarCode for .NET
- Demos of Aspose.BarCode for .NET
- Online documentation of Aspose.BarCode for .NET
Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.BarCode for .NET Forum
Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.BarCode for .NET blog