What’s new in this release?
Aspose.Words for SharePoint 1.4.0 has been released. This new release of Aspose.Words includes support of SharePoint Server 2010 / SharePoint Foundation 2010 and non-english SharePoint installations. Some very important features and fixes in this release are given below
- Support of SharePoint Server 2010 / SharePoint Foundation 2010.
- Support of non-english SharePoint installations
- Installer has been reworked
- Get rid of session state usage in conversion pages and update the installer accordingly
- Correct page layout issues under SharePoint 2010
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Words for SharePoint documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Words for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview: Aspose.Words for SharePoint
Aspose.Words for SharePoint allows you to convert documents within the Microsoft SharePoint applications and supports multiple document formats like PDF, DOCX, DOC, RTF, MHT, TXT, XML, ODT, EPUB and XPS. It is designed to be used with Windows SharePoint Services and Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 (standard and enterprise). You can also avail different valuable options during conversion setup like; converting files in subfolders, saving destination folder options etc.
More about Aspose.Words for SharePoint
- Homepage of Aspose.Words for SharePoint
- Download Aspose.Words for SharePoint
- Features overview for Aspose.Words for SharePoint
- Online documentation of Aspose.Words for SharePoint
Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Words for SharePoint Forum
Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Words for SharePoint blog