What’s new in this release?
Aspose.Form for .NET introduces many new features in its current release version 22.214.171.124, supporting File Attachment Control, four types of Rule Set Actions and a separate build for Mono framework. The previous version 126.96.36.199 already allows customizing resources and getting a control by InfoPath ID using API.
More about Aspose.Form for .NET
Aspose.Form is a GUI based InfoPath management component enabling .NET web applications to fill & view InfoPath dynamic forms or templates without using Microsoft InfoPath. It allows saving Aspose.Form data as simple XML & InfoPath XML too. Other features include data binding, form field validation, XSD schema, contextual menu and variety of InfoPath controls like: plain & rich text, InkPicture, Inline Image, check box, list box, button, repeating table, bulleted list and repeating section etc.
– How to: Managing resources in Aspose.Form project.
– How to: Executing server side code on a button click.
– How to: Managing multi view forms.
– How to: Data Binding features supported by Aspose.Form for .NET.
– Homepage of Aspose.Form for .NET.
– Download of Aspose.Form for .NET.
– Online documentation of Aspose.Form for .NET.
– Demos of Aspose.Form for .NET.
– Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Form for .NET Forum.
– Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Form for .NET blog.
Suite 119, 272 Victoria Avenue
Chatswood, NSW, 2067
Aspose – The .NET and Java component publisher