What’s new in this release?
The new release of Aspose.Tasks for .NET 3.3.0 includes new remarkable features of updating many common project properties and writing them back to MPP file. Moreover MS Project 2010 XML file format read support is also been added in this release. This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below
- Write updated MPP file common project properties back to MPP file
- Provide support for ManualStart, ManualFinish and ManualDuration for MS Project 2010 MPP and XML formats
- Provide read support for MS Project 2010 XML format
- MS Project 2010 Data Interchange XML write suppor
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Tasks for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Tasks for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview: Aspose.Tasks for .NET
Aspose.Tasks is a non-graphical .NET Project management component that enables .NET applications to read, write and manage Project documents without utilizing Microsoft Project. With Aspose.Tasks you can read and change tasks, recurring tasks, resources, resource assignments, relations and calendars. Aspose.Tasks is a very mature product that offers stability and flexibility. As with all of the Aspose file management components, Aspose.Tasks works well with both WinForm and WebForm applications.
More about Aspose.Tasks for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Tasks for .NET
- Download Aspose.Tasks for .NET
- Demos of Aspose.Tasks for .NET
- Online documentation of Aspose.Tasks for .NET
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Tasks for .NET Forum
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Tasks for .NET blog