Neodynamic is proud to announce the availability of ThermalLabel SDK 3.0 for .NET Framework!
Neodynamic ThermalLabel SDK 3.0 for .NET is a royalty-free lightweight .NET assembly (DLL) that lets you to design barcode labels and print them to Zebra Thermal Printers (any printers supporting ZPL® or EPL® languages/emulators) by writing just pure .NET code in VB.NET or C#.
What’s new in ThermalLabel SDK 3.0?
– New! Barcode Symbologies added:
— USPS Intelligent Mail
— Royal Mail 4-State Customer Code
— Australia Post 4-State Barcode
— Royal TPG Post KIX 4-State Barcode
— Singapore 4-State Postal Code
– New! Added Graphic Text items featuring Text Sizing, AutoSize, Multiline, Unicode support, RTL (Hebrew, Arabic, etc.), Custom and installed Windows TTF files, alignment, rotation, White text on black, Counters and Data Masking.
– New! Added “Multi-column label design/printing”. You can print on media rolls that contain more than one label per row!
– New! Added Literal Item for sending printer commands not supported by the SDK like RFID.
– New! Added Clone() method for item cloning.
– Improved! Data Binding including images.
.NET Components & Controls