What’s New in this Release?
The long awaited version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET (4.4.0) has been released. It includes many new features related to InLineHTML and memory management. Also now it includes better support for customer fonts to be included in the resultant PDF. This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below
- Support for .NET Framework 4.0 / Visual Studio 2010
- Support for MemoryStream object while creating PDF in Direct-to-File mode
- Overloaded method BindFO(XmlDocument xmldocument,XmlDocument xsldocument); which now also takes XSLT as an argument
- Better fonts support while creating PDF documents
- Stable inLineHTML to PDF conversion
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Pdf for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Pdf for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview: Aspose.Pdf for .NET
Aspose.Pdf is a .Net component for writing Pdf documents without using Adobe Acrobat. It supports converting HTML, XSL-FO & Word documents to PDF and you can also create PDF by API, XML templates or XSL-FO files. Other supported features include PDF/A-1, PDF linearization, XML meta data, form field creation, bookmark, image formats & security features, hyperlinks, adding footnotes, text & page properties, decimal tab stop, HTML tags and keeping paragraphs together when breaking page.
More about Aspose.Pdf for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Pdf for .NET
- Online Demo for Aspose.Pdf for .NET at:
- Download Aspose.Pdf for .NET
- Read online documentation of Aspose.Pdf for .NET
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Pdf for .NET Forum:
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Pdf for .NET blog