What’s new in this release?
We are pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Cells for SharePoint 2.0.0. This new Release includes support for Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 and “Overwrite” option in file conversion settings. The main improved features and bug fixes added in this release are listed below
- Supports Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010.
- Adds “Overwrite” option in file conversion settings page.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Cells for SharePoint documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Cells for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview: Aspose.Cells for SharePoint
Aspose.Cells for SharePoint is a flexible solution for converting Excel documents into multiple document formats within Microsoft SharePoint applications. Now you can easily convert documents right from the SharePoint document library into popular formats like XLS, XLSX, CSV, HTML, ODS, PDF, XML and TXT without using MS Excel for document generation. It is designed to be used with Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 (WSS) and MS Office SharePoint Server 2007 (MOSS) standard and enterprise editions.
More about Aspose.Cells for SharePoint
- Homepage of Aspose.Cells for SharePoint
- Features overview for Aspose.Cells for SharePoint
- Online documentation of Aspose.Cells for SharePoint
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Cells for SharePoint Forum
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Cells for SharePoint blog