What’s new in this release?
The new version of Aspose.Report for Java 1.5.0 has been released. This new release includes support for multiple chart borders; setting separate background color, grid lines, more Series and SeriesCollection objects etc. This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below.
- Support for grid lines in Radar charts
- Support for the background color of radar in Radar charts
- Support for Multiple border types
- Support for the legend box layout adjustment
- Ability to handle the wrong set of data
- Additional attributes for series and series collection
- Ability to assign DateTime value to axis step
- Double-precision support for axis and chart points
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Report for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Report for performing different tasks like the followings
Overview: Aspose.Report for Java
Allow your users to build their own ad hoc reports and create new exciting charts! Using Aspose.Report for Java, you can quickly and easily add ad hoc capabilities to your Java applications as well as you can create great looking charts of the most popular types with some stylish effects including transparency, gradients and anti-aliasing. Aspose.Report for Java can be used for a variety of tasks, ranging from ad hoc reports to quick and easy search screens and a variety of great looking charts.
More about Aspose.Report for Java
- Homepage of Aspose.Report for Java:
- Product Overview for Aspose.Report for Java:
- Online documentation of Aspose.Report for Java:
- Demos of Aspose.Report for Java:
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Report for Java Forum:
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Report for Java blog: