What’s New in this Release?
Aspose.Flash for .NET 3.3.0 has been released. This new release of Aspose.Flash includes improved text replacement mechanism inside an existing SWF file. A new overload of ConvertTrueTypeFontToSWFFont method of the FontManager class is also introduced in this release. This release includes plenty of improved features as listed below
- Improved text replacement mechanism inside an existing SWF file
- Improved True Type to SWF Font Conversion
- Wrong spaces while replacing text issues is fixed.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Overview: Aspose.Flash for .NET
Aspose.Flash is a non-graphical .NET Flash management component allowing developers to dynamically generate and edit Flash® content directly from .NET applications. It provides support for Flash v8, Flash v9, Flash Lite and ActionScript allowing you to create, parse and modify flash files. Using Aspose.Flash, you can create banners with animation, menus or whole site, GIS maps or simple games. Also insert images, shapes, simple morphing, gradients, audio and video streams to your flash files.
More about Aspose.Flash for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Flash for .NET
- Download Aspose.Flash for .NET
- Feature Overview of Aspose.Flash for .NET
- Demos of Aspose.Flash for .NET
- Online documentation of Aspose.Flash for .NET
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Flash for .NET Forum
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Flash for .NET blog