What’s new in this release?
The long awaited version of Aspose.Words for .NET (9.3.0) has been released. It includes support for both Endnotes and footnotes rendering to PDF. Several problems related to font in a document changed or other formatting lost are successfully resolved in this version. Now users can quickly jump to the API topics from the Programmers Guide documentation because References to API Members in Documentation are Hyperlinked. The list of new and improved features in this release are listed below
- Endnotes are rendered to PDF and XPS.
- References to API members are hyperlinked in all of the documentation.
- Breaking change: Legacy conversion to PDF method via Aspose.Pdf.xml has been removed.
- 80+ improvements and fixes.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Words for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Words for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview: Aspose.Words for .NET
Aspose.Words is a word processing component that enables .NET applications to read, write and modify Word documents without using Microsoft Word. Other useful features include document creation, content and formatting manipulation, mail merge abilities, reporting features, TOC updated/rebuilt, Embedded OOXML, Footnotes rendering and support of DOCX, DOC, WordprocessingML, HTML, XHTML, TXT and PDF formats (requires Aspose.Pdf). It supports both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems. You can even use Aspose.Words for .NET to build applications with Mono.
More about Aspose.Words for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Words for .NET
- Download of Aspose.Words for .NET
- Online Demos for Aspose.Words for .NET
- Features overview for Aspose.Words for .NET
- Online documentation of Aspose.Words for .NET
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Words for .NET Forum
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Words for .NET blog