What’s new in this release?
Aspose is proud to expand its network programming family with the addition of a new product; Aspose.Network for Java. It enables you to develop Java applications capable of reading and writing Microsoft Outlook MSG files without using Microsoft Outlook. The main new features added in this release are listed below
- Read Outlook MSG files and its properties like subject, recipients, sender, body etc
- Create new or update existing MSG file and update its properties
- Read and extract attachments from MSG file
- Read Outlook MAPI properties
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Network for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Network for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Creating Outlook Message Files from Scratch
- Parsing Outlook Message Files
- Install Aspose.Network for Java
Overview:Aspose.Network for Java
Aspose.Network for Java is a Non-Graphical Java component that enables Java applications to read and write Microsoft Outlook documents without utilizing Microsoft Outlook. It enables developers to create new MSG file from scratch, update an existing MSG file, read Outlook MSG file & get it’s properties like subject, body, recipients in to, cc and bcc, Adding or removing attachment, sender information and MAPI properties. Aspose.Network for Java can be used with Web as well asDesktop Application.
More about Aspose.Network for Java
- Homepage of Aspose.Network for Java
- Download Aspose.Network for Java
- Online documentation of Aspose.Network for Java
- Demos of Aspose.Network for Java
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Network for Java Forum
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Network for Java blog
Aspose Pty Ltd,
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose – The .NET and Java component