What’s new in this release?
The new release of Aspose.Tasks for .NET 3.1.0 includes new remarkable features of reading ACWP, TotalSlack from MPP 2003, 2007 and 2010 files. Also, MPP common properties reading have been improved. This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below
- Read ACWP data from MPP 2003/2007/2010 files
- Read TotalSlack data from MPP 2003/2007/2010 files
- Read project settings for earned values calculation
- Improve project common properties reading
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Tasks for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Tasks for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview: Aspose.Tasks for .NET
Aspose.Tasks is a non-graphical .NET Project management component that enables .NET applications to read, write and manage Project documents without utilizing Microsoft Project. With Aspose.Tasks you can read and change tasks, recurring tasks, resources, resource assignments, relations and calendars. Aspose.Tasks is a very mature product that offers stability and flexibility. As with all of the Aspose file management components, Aspose.Tasks works well with both WinForm and WebForm applications.
More about Aspose.Tasks for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Tasks for .NET
- Download Aspose.Tasks for .NET
- Demos of Aspose.Tasks for .NET
- Online documentation of Aspose.Tasks for .NET
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Tasks for .NET Forum
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Tasks for .NET blog