What’s New in this Release?
- Redact Words – Find, Scramble, Highlight with black color
- Allow to throw an exception from Concatenate method when the input file is corrupt
- Improved Replacing text in PDF file
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Pdf.Kit for NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Pdf.Kit for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Highlighting Text with ReplaceText Method:
- Getting Image Information and Replacing Particular Images:
Overview: Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET
Aspose.Pdf.Kit is a .NET component for editing existing PDF files. You can add/remove digital signatures or encrypt/decrypt a PDF. It supports many useful features like; PDF stamp creation, adding CJK font in form field, AcroForm, adding watermark or logo, extracting or adding images & text, adding bookmarks, appending pages and converting PDF file to TIFF, BMP, PNG & JPG image formats. It enables you to concatenate PDF files and allows adding or setting XMP Metadata to an existing PDF.
More about Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET
- Download Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET
- Online documentation of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET
- Demos of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET Forum
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET blog
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066