What’s New in this Release?
The latest version of Aspose.BarCode for .NET 3.5.0 has been released. This new Release now supports new barcode symbology type (Italian Post 25) and new barcode symbology type (IATA 2 of 5). Also contains some improvements in the image rendering of Barcode control for WPF. Below is the list of new features supported in this version.
- Italian Post 25 barcode generation and recognition.
- Barcode Recognition supports Visual Studio 2010 and .NET Framework 4 client profile.
- Detect barcodes in a specified area of image.
- IATA 2 of 5 barcode generation.
- IATA 2 of 5 barcode recognition.
- Image rendering improvements in WPF barcode control.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.BarCode for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.BarCode for performing different tasks like the followings.
- How to Generate and Recognize BarCodes for UTF-8 (Unicode) Characters:
- –How to read barcode from multi-page TIFF images:
Overview: Aspose.BarCode for .NET
Aspose.BarCode is a .NET component for generation and recognition of Linear and 2D barcodes on all kinds of .NET applications. It supports WPF with 29+ Barcode symbologies like OneCode, QR, Aztec, MSI, EAN128, EAN14, SSCC18, Code128, Code39, Postnet, MarcoPDF417, Datamatrix, UPCA etc. Other features include barcode insertion in PDF, Word and Excel documents. Also take image output in BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG and WMF formats. You can also control image styles such as background color, bar color etc.
More about Aspose.Report for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.BarCode for .NET:
- Product Overview ofAspose.BarCode for .NET:
- Demos of Aspose.BarCode for .NET:
- Online documentation of Aspose.BarCode for .NET:
Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.BarCode for .NET Forum:
Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.BarCode for .NET blog: