What’s New in this Release?
Aspose.Flash for .NET 3.0.0 has been released. This new release of Aspose.Flash includes a new overload for Unpack method to exclude the sound while converting FLV file to SWF and enhanced FLV to SWF conversion. This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below
- Allow to exclude sound while converting FLV to SWF
- Enhanced merging XML and SWF
- Improved unexpected font parsing issue
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Flash for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Flash for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Using FLVEXextractor class to extract multiple FLV movies from a SWF file
- Saving snapshot of the frame
Overview: Aspose.Flash for .NET
Aspose.Flash is a non-graphical .NET Flash management component allowing developers to dynamically generate and edit Flash® content directly from .NET applications. It provides support for Flash v8, Flash v9, Flash Lite and ActionScript allowing you to create, parse and modify flash files. Using Aspose.Flash, you can create banners with animation, menus or whole site, GIS maps or simple games. Also insert images, shapes, simple morphing, gradients, audio and video streams to your flash files.
More about Aspose.Flash for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Flash for .NET
- Download Aspose.Flash for .NET
- Feature Overview of Aspose.Flash for .NET
- Demos of Aspose.Flash for .NET
- Online documentation of Aspose.Flash for .NET
Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Flash for .NET Forum
Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Flash for .NET blog