What’s new in this release?
The long awaited version of Aspose.Cells for .NET 5.2.1 has been released. It includes support for applying MS Excel 2007 pre-defined Styles. It also set “Password to modify” option while encrypting spreadsheets and Internet Explorer 8.0 is also supported in this release. This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below
- Supports pre-defined styles of OOXML (MS Excel 2007).
- Supports “Password to modify” option while encrypting spreadsheets.
- Supports rendering GridWeb without using compatibility mode in IE8.
- Supports undoing to add/remove comments
- 24 enhancement and fixes.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Cells for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Cells for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview: Aspose.Cells for .NET
Aspose.Cells is a .NET component for spreadsheet reporting without using Microsoft Excel. It supports robust formula calculation engine, pivot tables, VBA, workbook encryption, named ranges, spreadsheet formatting, drawing objects like images, OLE objects and importing or creating charts. You can also create Excel file using designer spreadsheet, smart marker or API and apply formulae and functions. It supports CSV, SpreadsheetML, PDF and all file formats from Excel 97 to Excel 2007.
More about Aspose.Cells for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Cells for .NET
- Download Aspose.Cells for .NET
- Product Overview for Aspose.Cells for .NET
- Online documentation of Aspose.Cells for .NET
- Demos of Aspose.Cells for .NET
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Cells for .NET Forum
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Cells for .NET blog