In this release, Aspose.BarCode for .NET has introduced the following new features.
– BarCodeBuilder Supports Binary Format Inputs – A new function, naming SetCodeText was added to BarCodeBuilder class, which can accept binary array as the inputs. It will help to encoding binary data onto barcode images.
– BarCodeReader Supports Binary Format Outputs – A new property naming CodeBytes was added to BarCodeInfo class, which will output binary format outputs. It will help a lot when you are encoding and recogniting binary data on barcode images.
More about Aspose.BarCode for .NET
Aspose.BarCode is a .NET component for generation and recognition of Linear and 2D barcodes on all kinds of .NET applications. 20+ Barcode Symbologies like OneCode, QR, Aztec, MSI, EAN128, EAN14, SSCC18, ITF14, Code128, Code39, Postnet, PDF417, Datamatrix, UPCA etc are also supported. Other features include barcode insertion in PDF, Word and Excel documents and take image output in BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG and WMF formats. You can also control image styles such as background color, bar color etc.
– Download Evaluation Version of Aspose.BarCode for .NET.
– Read online documentation of Aspose.BarCode for .NET.
– Demos of Aspose.BarCode for .NET.
– Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.BarCode for .NET Forum.
– Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.BarCode for .NET blog.
Suite 119, 272 Victoria Avenue
Chatswood, NSW, 2067
Aspose – The .NET and Java component publisher