LogicNP Software has released Crypto Obfuscator For .Net 2010 which provides advanced code protection, obfuscation and optimization for your .Net assemblies. Crypto Obfuscator combines powerful obfuscation, encryption and optimization techniques to provide the very best protection and performance to your .Net code against reverse-engineering. Additionally its metadata reduction, assembly & resource compression and dependency embedding functionality simplifies and reduces the deployment of your software.
Crypto Obfuscator supports all versions of the .Net framework from v1.0 to v4.0. It also supports the .Net Compact Framework, Silverlight and XNA. It can protect assemblies created with any .Net language including C#, VB.Net, Managed C++, J#, etc.
The new version features improved support for WPF, Silverlight, and SQL CLR assemblies, improved heuristics for automatic exclusions, helpful code analysis, support for signing with pfx files, improved MSBuild and command-line support and much faster processing times.
Here are its features at a glance:
* Symbol Renaming
* Advanced Overload Renaming
* String Encryption
* Control Flow Obfuscation
* ILDASM Protection
* Anti-Reflection Protection
* Anti-Decompiler Protection
* Advanced Tamper Detection
* Advanced Anti-Debug & Anti-Tracer Protection
* Resource Encryption & Compression
* Assembly Embedding, Encryption & Compression
* Digital Watermarking For License Tracking
* Metadata Reduction
* Runtime Performance Optimizations
For more information visit,