What’s new in this release?
Aspose.Words for SharePoint 2.0.0 has been released. The major improvement in this release is the introduction of report generation support based on functionality available in Aspose.Words for .NET v9.4. Now users can generate reports based on a Microsoft Word template document and an external data source right in your SharePoint document library without the need to write even a line of code. Users can specify multiple data source connections and queries. Also can combine data returned by the different queries using data relationships Some very important features and fixes in this release are given below
- Make a “Reporting” features
- Report template supports contains many features like Regions to repeat for each record or Nested regions for parent-child relationships in the report data and Image placeholders from a data source.
- Regions to repeat for each record in a data source table.
- Support fractional numeric parameters
- Support storing a hyperlink to the report description inside a report template
- Support parameter reordering for sql queries
- Incorrect location after clicking “Return to Source folder” button is fixed.
- Incorrect vertical alignment of formats list in IE is fixed.
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Words for SharePoint documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Words for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview: Aspose.Words for SharePoint
Aspose.Words for SharePoint allows you to convert documents within the Microsoft SharePoint applications and supports multiple document formats like PDF, DOCX, DOC, RTF, MHT, TXT, XML, ODT, EPUB and XPS. It is designed to be used with Windows SharePoint Services and Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 (standard and enterprise). You can also avail different valuable options during conversion setup like; converting files in subfolders, saving destination folder options etc.
More about Aspose.Words for SharePoint
- Homepage of Aspose.Words for SharePoint
- Download Aspose.Words for SharePoint
- Features overview for Aspose.Words for SharePoint
- Online documentation of Aspose.Words for SharePoint
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Words for SharePoint Forum
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Words for SharePoint blog