What’s New in this Release?
Aspose.Flash for .NET 3.5.0 has been released. This new release of Aspose.Flash includes improved SWF to image rendering mechanism to handle various file structures. This release also enhanced the feature of adding new fonts using DefineFont3 object. This release includes plenty of improved features and bug fixes as listed below
- Enhanced SWF to image rendering mechanism
- Enhanced Adding new fonts using DefineFont3 object
- Problem with NewIdentifier method is resolved
- FlashContainer issues for the sample SWF are resolved
- Issues with Stream format are resolved
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Flash for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Flash for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview: Aspose.Flash for .NET
Aspose.Flash is a non-graphical .NET Flash management component allowing developers to dynamically generate and edit Flash® content directly from .NET applications. It provides support for Flash v8, Flash v9, Flash Lite and ActionScript allowing you to create, parse and modify flash files. Using Aspose.Flash, you can create banners with animation, menus or whole site, GIS maps or simple games. Also insert images, shapes, simple morphing, gradients, audio and video streams to your flash files.
More about Aspose.Flash for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Flash for .NET
- Download Aspose.Flash for .NET
- Feature Overview of Aspose.Flash for .NET
- Demos of Aspose.Flash for .NET
- Online documentation of Aspose.Flash for .NET
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Flash for .NET Forum
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Flash for .NET blog