What’s new in this release?
New version of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for NET 4.6.0 has been released. There have been many improvements in the existing features as well as some new features are also added related to PDF to TIFF conversion. The main enhancements have been made in PdfViewer, PdfAnnotationEditor, PdfConverter, PdfFileEditor and PdfFileInfo classes. This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below
- Changing image color depth
- Ignore blank pages while converting PDF to TIFF
- Allow to set orientation – landscape or portrait – while converting to TIFF
- Allow setting margins while converting to TIFF
- Provide support to check whether file is a ‘PDF Portfolio’
- Support is added for new image format (EMF)
- PdfConverter throws exception while converting to EMF
- Pdf to Image Conversion spikes memory
- Memory spikes during DoConvert and never returns back
- Improved Font rendering mechanism that allows better Pdf printing.
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Pdf.Kit for NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Pdf.Kit for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Editing a PDF’s individual pages using PdfPageEditor class
- Adding multi-line watermark to existing PDF
Overview: Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET
Aspose.Pdf.Kit is a .NET component for editing existing PDF files. You can add/remove digital signatures or encrypt/decrypt a PDF. It supports many useful features like; PDF stamp creation, adding CJK font in form field, AcroForm, adding watermark or logo, extracting or adding images & text, adding bookmarks, appending pages and converting PDF file to TIFF, BMP, PNG & JPG image formats. It enables you to concatenate PDF files and allows adding or setting XMP Metadata to an existing PDF.
More about Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET
- Download Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET
- Product Overview for Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET
- Online documentation of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET
- Demos of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET Forum
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET blog