What’s New in this Release?
New version of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for NET (4.8.0) has been released.It includes many enhanced encryption and concatenation features. Users can add, remove, update or get metadata using PdfXmpMetadata class only; XmpSchema class has been marked as obsolete. Also it allows you to check whether a PDF file is portfolio file or not. PDF to image conversion and text extraction features have also been enhanced. This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below
- Provide support to check whether file is a ‘PDF Portfolio’
- Remove OpenAction command with GoTo Page action from the files
- XMP manipulation
- Supports is Added for Adobe Illustrator files.
- Improved PDF to image conversion and text extraction
- Resolved Problem while concatenating files containing barcode field
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Pdf.Kit for NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Pdf.Kit for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Manipulating Images in an Existing PDF File
- Storing and retrieving custom properties using Meta info
Overview: Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET
Aspose.Pdf.Kit is a .NET component for editing existing PDF files. You can add/remove digital signatures or encrypt/decrypt a PDF. It supports many useful features like; PDF stamp creation, adding CJK font in form field, AcroForm, adding watermark or logo, extracting or adding images & text, adding bookmarks, appending pages and converting PDF file to TIFF, BMP, PNG & JPG image formats. It enables you to concatenate PDF files and allows adding or setting XMP Metadata to an existing PDF.
More about Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET
- Download Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET
- Product Overview for Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET
- Online documentation of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET
- Demos of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET Forum
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET blog