Neodynamic is proud to announce the availability of Barcode Professional 5.0 for MS SQL Server Reporting Services; the Most Advanced Barcode Solution for Microsoft Report Server projects.
Neodynamic’s flagship barcoding product has expanded its capabilities to include additional barcode standards including Aztec Code (2D), Macro & Micro PDF417, ISBT 128, HIBC LIC & PAS Barcodes, VICS Bill of Lading (BOL) and VICS SCAC PRO; an improved PDF417 algorithm as well as enhancements on overall barcode generation performance.
What’s new in Barcode Professional 5.0 for Reporting Services?
- Aztec Code (2D)
- Macro PDF417
- Micro PDF417
- VICS Bill of Lading (BOL)
- VICS SCAC PRO
- Italian Post 25
- ISBT 128
- HIBC LIC 39
- HIBC LIC 128
- HIBC PAS 39
- HIBC PAS 128
New! Barcode Symbologies:
- New! Added Barcode alignment feature which lets you to align the whole barcode image on the drawing surface.
- Improved! PDF417 Barcode by adding Numeric Compaction Mode and Auto Compaction Mode which optimizes the total codewords to be encoded by switching between all PDF417 modes. Added Aspect Ratio setting.
- Improved! Pharmacode Barcode by adding validation for avoiding generation of non-legible Pharmacode values.
- Improved! Overall barcode generation performance.
- Improved! Added support for DPI values greater than 96 with AutoSize feature enabled.