Neodynamic is proud to announce the availability of Barcode Professional 3.0 for Windows Presentation FOundation (WPF); the Best Barcode Solution for new Microsoft Windows Platform.
Neodynamic’s flagship barcoding product has expanded its capabilities to include additional barcode standards including UPS MaxiCode (2D), Micro QR Code (2D), all GS1 DataBar family (formerly RSS-14); support for multiline text as well as a new barcode engine!
What’s new in Barcode Professional 3.0 for Windows Presentation Foundation WPF?
– New! Barcode Symbologies:
— UPS MaxiCode (2D)
— Micro QR Code (2D)
— GS1 DataBar Omnidirectional (formerly RSS-14)
— GS1 DataBar Truncated (formerly RSS-14 Truncated)
— GS1 DataBar Stacked (formerly RSS-14 Stacked)
— GS1 DataBar Stacked Omnidirectional (formerly RSS-14 Stacked Omnidirectional)
— GS1 DataBar Limited (formerly RSS Limited)
— GS1 DataBar Expanded (formerly RSS Expanded)
— GS1 DataBar ExpandedStacked (formerly RSS Expanded Stacked)
— EAN UPC AddOn 2
— EAN UPC AddOn 5
— USPS Package Identification Code (PIC) based on Code 128
— Matrix 2 of 5
— Danish Postal 39
— French Postal 39 A/R
— IATA 2 of 5
– Improved! QR Code – Added user selection for encoding (code page) when using Byte compaction mode.
– Improved! MSI – Added second checksum.
– New! Barcode generation engine re-written from ground up.
– New! Added support for displaying multiline texts.
– New! Added Bar Width Adjustment feature.
– New! Added separated font settings for additional text and value to encode.
– New! Added HumanReadableText property which will be used (if specified) instead of value to encode which is hold by Code property.