Aspose Newsletter for July 2010 has now been published that highlights all the newly supported features offered in the recent releases of its JasperReports exporters, SQL Server rendering extensions, .NET, Java & SharePoint components. This month’s technical article shows how to extract text from different shapes using Aspose.Slides for Java. Also several examples for migrating your code from MS Office Automation to Aspose.Cells for .NET & a demo for converting an Outlook MSG file to a PDF file.
Aspose.Cells for SharePoint released
At Aspose we continually strive to bring new and exciting products to our customers. This month we have added another product to our Aspose.Cells family of products.
Aspose.Cells for SharePoint is a flexible spreadsheet manipulation solution that allows you to convert MS Excel documents to various other formats from within your Microsoft SharePoint applications or document libraries. You can also develop your own solutions for SharePoint by taking advantage of the Aspose.Cells for SharePoint API. Download the free trial version today and experience its benefits first hand. Click here to view the complete details.
Aspose.Report for .NET is powerful component that allows developers to quickly and easily add ad hoc querying and reporting capabilities to their .NET Web and WinForm applications, as well as this it allows you to create great looking charts supporting 21 different popular chart types and supporting some great visual effects such as 3D rendering, transparency, gradients and anti-aliasing. Try Aspose.Report for .NET free today – and see how Aspose.Report for .NET can make your ad hoc reporting and charting tasks a piece of cake. Click here to view the complete details.
Aspose announces the Q2 2010 release of Aspose.Total
Aspose is proud to announce the Q2 2010 release of its flagship suite products, Aspose.Total for .NET, Aspose.Total for Java, Aspose.Total for Reporting Services and Aspose.Total for JasperReports. The Q2 releases of Aspose.Total include many new features and updates for all product lines, these updates allow developers to build more reliable and robust solutions with less effort. For more information please read the official press release. The latest version of Aspose.Total for .NET, Aspose.Total for Java, Aspose.Total for Reporting Services and Aspose.Total for JasperReports can be downloaded from the downloads section. Click here to view the complete details:
100,000th User: We Have A Winner – The World’s Largest File Format Community!
Many congratulations go out to Randy Bahrke who became our 100,000th user on the 27th of May. Randy has received a complementary license to our Aspose.Total product family, our flagship product suite. Randy says "It’s incredible never had I thought that I could be the winner. Really Really amazing!"- We are certainly happy to welcome him on board as an Aspose user.
100,000 users can’t be wrong, if you haven’t visited us recently, come visit The World’s Largest File Format Community to see the latest innovations in .Net and Java file format manipulation components, we think you’ll be impressed. Click here to know the complete story.
Updates about new product releases
- Aspose.Network for .NET v5.3.0 – Outlook PST file format support
- Aspose.Pdf for .NET v4.4.0 – Support for Visual Studio 2010 and .NET 4.0 as well as improved BindFO and better custom font support
- Aspose.BarCode for .NET v3.5.0 – Supports IATA 2 of 5 barcode
- Aspose.Report for .NET v2.7.0 – Support for Visual Studio 2010, .NET 4.0, .NET 4.0 Client Profile and .NET 3.5 Client Profile
- Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET v4.5.0 – Visual Studio 2010, .NET 3.5 and 4.0 Client Profile and 256 bit encryption are supported
- Aspose.Form for .NET v3.0.1– Load InfoPath Forms in .NET 1.0 or .NET 1.1 Web Applications
- Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services v3.4.1 – Charts, Shapes & Border rendering, and Cells padding issues are resolved
- Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java v3.0.0 – Improvements in replace text, extract bookmarks, decode PDF pages to images, extract images and form related features
- Aspose.Report for Java v1.8.0 – Create Curve, CurveArea, Contour or Surface charts in your Java applications
- Aspose.Tasks for .NET v3.0.0 – Enhanced MPP Project data rendering to Gantt Chart image and HTML, as well as the ability to read damaged MPP file
- Aspose.Cells for .NET v5.0.0 – Paste Special feature and MS Excel 2007 XLSB format are supported
- Aspose.Cells for Java v2.3.0 – Directly save Spreadsheets to PDF format
- Aspose.Words for SharePoint v1.4.0 – Now works with SharePoint Server/Foundation 2010
- Aspose.Cells for SharePoint v1.0.0 – Convert MS Excel Spreadsheets to various formats in MS SharePoint applications
- Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services v1.7.1– Support for Microsoft Report Viewer in local mode
- Aspose.Slides for .NET v4.2.0 – .NET 3.5 – 4.0 Client Profile compatibility and support for PPTX slides commenting
- Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services v2.2.0 – IATA and Italian Post 25 barcode support
Technical Article – Extracting text from PowerPoint 2007 presentations
Tutorial Video – Convert Outlook MSG file to Adobe PDF document
In this tutorial video, we show you how to convert an Outlook MSG file to an Adobe PDF file by using Aspose.Network for .NET together with Aspose.Words for .NET. We first use Aspose.Network for .NET to convert the MSG file into MHTML format and then convert it to Adobe PDF format using Aspose.Words for .NET. You can view the video here.
Migration from MS Office Automation to Aspose – Aspose.Cells for .NET
This month we include examples of migrating your code from Microsoft Office Automation to Aspose.Cells for .NET. In this article we show you how to set the background image of a Worksheet using Aspose.Cells for .NET. You can find the detailed article here.
Collect your copy of Aspose Newsletter, July 2010 edition
Collect the English version of this newsletter:
Collect the Japanese version of this newsletter: