What’s new in this release?
The new version of Aspose.Network for .NET 5.9.0 has been released. This new Release includes the API for interacting with Twitter. Now, you can use Twitter in your applications using Aspose.Network for .NET. Moreover some new properties are added in ExchangeMessageInfo to make it more useful for developers. The main improved features and bug fixes added in this release are listed below
- Add support for Twitter
- ExchangeWebServiceClient class – ability to create folders
- Add MoveItem() method in ExchangeWebServiceClient class
- Add date property in ExchangeMessageInfo
- Add IsRead property in ExchangeMessageInfo
- Add method in ExchangeWebServiceClient to get mails from sub-folders recursively
- Support Post type items in Exchange Server Public folders
- Open attachments inside winmail.dat in Strict compatibility mode
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Network for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Network for performing different tasks like the followings.
- General Information about Twitter Client
- Authorizing the Application with Twitter
- Update Status Information on Twitter
Overview:Aspose.Network for .NET
Aspose.Network is a suite of .NET components for network programming with support for .NET logging framework and Microsoft Exchange Server. Now you can read and write Outlook Message files using Aspose.Network. It provides iCalendar engine and SSL support for SMTP, POP3 & IMAP protocols with other mail merge features. You can import & export emails in MHT, PST & EML formats. It supports all the features of SMTP, MIME, S/MIME, POP3, FTP, WhoIs, DNS, ICMP, IMAP, HTTP, SOCKS 4/4A & SOCKS 5 components.
More about Aspose.Network for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Network for .NET
- Download Aspose.Network for .NET
- Online documentation of Aspose.Network for .NET
- Demos of Aspose.Network for .NET
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Network for .NET Forum
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Network for .NET blog