What is obfuscation anyway?
Jasob 1.8 Features
* When opening files, Jasob can open a single file, multiple files, the Jasob project or the whole web site.
* There is the file viewer that shows the selected file’s contents. Depending on the currently selected tab at the top of the file viewer, source or obfuscated file’s contents is displayed. Syntax highlighting is applied to the file’s contents to make it more readable. Syntax highlighting colors can be customized. You can find text, go to the specified line and character number or use bookmarks. Also, you can easily highlight selected name(s) occurrences in the file viewer and navigate to those occurrences. Navigating from name occurrence in the source file’s contents to the same name occurrence in the obfuscated file’s contents and vice versa is also possible.
* The names bag provides support for working with a smaller subset of arbitrary names. You can apply changes from names in the names bag to names in name lists, or update names in the names bag with data from names in name lists. You can also add comments to the names bag, open it, or save it to the file.
* Great support for names that appear in strings.
* Great support for dynamic web pages.
* Complete, illustrated, on-line User’s Guide with examples.
Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003 Server
Jasob 1.8 is available now, and may be downloaded through our web site at http://www.jasob.com. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.